We are not alone in offering to create golfing vacations to overseas and UK based fellow golfers in St. Andrews. What we think sets us apart from the others can be summed up quite simply.
Firstly, we live in St Andrews and we all play golf;
Secondly, we intend to concentrate purely on the local area and courses as we feel they represent the very best that links golf has to offer; and
Thirdly, as time is of the essence realising your dream playing golf at St. Andrews it means that precise and coherent organisation is vital.
The last thing you need is to be worried about tee times, hiring cars, finding golf courses, where to eat and where to hire clubs like the ones you like to play with at home. We will ensure that you are uncluttered by such trivia and that you can give your undivided attention to the job in hand: Eat,Drink,Sleep and Play Golf in St. Andrews all you can.
Play Golf in St Andrews – The Home of Golf
Each year thousands of golfers from around the world make the pilgrimage to St Andrews – The home of golf.
As well as some of these really well known courses, we will take you to play on some of the hidden gems of Scottish golf, including the 7th & 13th Oldest courses in the world!
Our Golfing Holidays might look like the following:
PGSA Golf Tours offers a personalised golf tour around the St Andrews area, including the opportunity to play The Old Course.
- We will pick you up from Edinburgh or Glasgow Airports and will be chauffeur driven to the Kingdom of Fife.
- We will arrange your accommodation – a Country Inn or a 5 star resort of your choice.
- We will arrange the most convenient tee times on the best golf courses, bearing in mind your handicap, your aspirations and your budget.
- We will provide chauffeur driven transport to and from all golf courses, and also whatever evening entertainment you have in mind.
- We believe that our dedication to 1 party at a time, a genuine enthusiasm and an unrivalled level of service will provide you with the most memorable of visits on the most competitive of terms.